Providing comfort and security during post-surgical care, SafeLimb offers supportive protection of the residual limb in case of patient falls.
Recommended for: Post-operative Below Knee Amputation (BKA) patients. Offers limb protection after transtibial amputation. Prevention of knee flexion contracture following transtibial amputation.
- Unique design, materials and adaptability enhances fit, suspension and patient compliance
- High density distal foam pad provides protection to the residual limb
- Length and contour of the media/lateral bars can be adjusted to fit patient
- Anterior opening and anterior straps for ease of application
- Unique “SupraPatellar Strap” prevents migration
- Lightweight and breathable structure
|Size||Thigh Circumference 6″ Above Mid Patella|
|SM||14 – 18 3/4“|
|MD||18 3/4 – 20 3/4“|
|LG||20 3/4 – 24 3/4“|
|XL||24 3/4 – 29 1/2“|
|XXL||29 – 34″|
SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL