SpryStep® Carbon Footplate
THUASNE’S ANSWER TO TURF TOE
Turf Toe is the third highest injury (behind knee and ankle injuries) that causes college athletes to miss football playing time. The SpryStep® Carbon Footplate has been designed to alleviate foot pain and instability. Among non-athletes, there are multiple additional clinical applications for acute or chronic foot conditions.
- Based on the assessment of a healthcare professional, these indications can be treated.
- Great Toe Plantar Plate Injury (Turf Toe)
- Metatarsal Fractures
- Lis Franc Injury
- Forefoot, Midfoot Pain
- Athletic Enhancement
- Complimentary to foot orthoses prescription
- Ankle Sprains
- Forefoot, Midfoot Arthritis
- Foot Stress Fractures
- Metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint injuries