DORSO RIGID 35
Premium Hyperextension Orthosis
Control thoracolumbar flexion from T6-L1 with the Dorso Rigid 35 hyperextension brace.
Optimized fit and control
- Lightweight telescoping aluminum alloy frame
- Back pad positions horizontally or vertically
- Adjustable lateral pads
ARTICULATING PELVIC BAND AND STERNAL PAD
- Spring assisted pelvic band articulates or locks at 10º or 18º
- Sternal pad self-adjusts for comfortable control
EASY TO USE LEVER LOCK
- Effortless application and tightening for enhanced compliance
- Safe and secure latch closure
- Quick connect strap button with hand loop for easy application
Chronic low back pain • Acute low back pain • Lumbar muscle weakness • Low back sprains and strains • Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain • Prophylactic low back support • Post-operative lumbar stabilization • Degenerative disc disease • Spinal blocks • Post-operative lumbar fusion stabilization • Spondylolysis • Spinal Stenosis • Spondylolisthesis • Laminectomy • Discectomy • Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain • Facet syndrome
The above clinical indications serve as a guideline. Utilization of the SLEEQ™ Spinal Therapy System is ultimately best left to the judgment of a qualified medical professional.