Patients who have experienced ligament injuries and/or reconstructive knee surgery.
- Custom molded solid core carbon graphite shells
- Townsend Motion TM5+ Hinges
- Extension stop kit
- Exclusive Synergistic Suspension Strap
- Rotation control tibial shell contour
- High gloss paint or powdercoat finish
- ACL or combined instabilities
- Anti-migration strap padding
- 13, 14, 15 and 16 inch shell length
- Hinge material — aluminum or stainless
- Compression/suspension anti-migration package
- Flexion stop kit
- A variety of colors
Custom from a cast, digital leg scan, or Custom Configuration System (photos)
Optional Extension Assistance
Mechanism uses strong latex bands slipped over two posts — one proximal and one distal — to the knee center. There is no limitation in flexion.
Order Form >
Fitting Instructions >
Please click the link below to launch the process for entering the information that is needed to fabricate the brace. You will be able to attach the photos you took using the CCS, and then you can email the order to Townsend. Orders received before 11 a.m. California time, routinely begin production the same day.