Air Townsend & Air Lite
Patients who desire or require maximum control after experiencing a ligament injury and/or reconstructive knee surgery.
- Custom molded laminated carbon graphite shells
- Townsend Motion TMS+ Hinges
- Extension stop kit
- Exclusive Synergistic Suspension Strap
- Anti-rotation tibia shell (Air Townsend)
- Non-standard length shells
- Anti-migration strap padding
- Hinge material – aluminum or stainless
- Special trim lines for skiers, rodeo riders, hockey goalies, and full figure model for soft tissue containment
- Flexion stop kit
- A variety of colors or fabric inlay
- Custom from a cast or digital leg scan
Optional Extension Assistance
This mechanism uses strong latex bands slipped over two posts – one proximal and one distal – to the knee center. There is no limitation in flexion.
Single Upright Extension
KAFO with leg extension and heel cup for rotary control or to eliminate potential brace migration.