- Ultra-light (lightest KAFO option)
- Dynamic KAFO can be made with a standard AFO layup (posterior version only) or from a custom layup version (anterior and posterior).
- Ideal for asymmetric gait patients
- Ideal for variable terrain patients
- Genu Recurvatum (if posterior strut and calf shell)
- Isolated Quad weakness or flexion weakness (if anterior strut and tibial shell)
- Knee instabilities w/ Foot Drop
- Mild/Moderate foot and ankle weakness without tone or contractions
- OA treatment when ordered with LoadShifter mechanism
- Locking capabilities with Townsend and Becker options
- The above clinical indications serve as a guideline. Utilization is ultimately best left to the judgment of a qualified medical professional.